Friday, August 26, 2011

J.Crew Fall 2011 Lookbook


Maybe it’s not recommended to browse through the fabulous Fall pieces, while it is 36 degrees outside (Celsius!), but I am so excited and cannot wait for the Fall that I just had to check out J.Crew Lookbook! J.Crew is my fav place to stop by when I am looking for simple and colorful statement pieces...did you see that fabulous Orange Maxi Skirt, or the Magenta Capri Pants?! Absolutely amazing, if you ask me! 
Love,
Black&WhiteHeaven

~ 2 comments: ~

Unknown says:
at: August 27, 2011 at 12:55 AM said...

Wonderful blog - I found you on a group discussion of IFB! =D LOVE the layout , your header and side bar are so cute! I really love J Crew and I'm also really excited for the Fall collection. The coat, trench and print pants are my favorite picks for sure!

I'm following you via google now =D I'd love it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow and give me some feedback? =D

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

Sandra says:
at: August 30, 2011 at 5:05 PM said...

I love getting the J.Crew Catalog, it makes me so happy. Their fall looks are so classic. Can't wait till the weather cools down to start rocking some of those pieces.

+

About

‘’DANCE- as though no one is watching you. LOVE - as though you have never been hurt before. SING - as though no one can hear you. LIVE - as though heaven is on Earth.’’ - Audrey Hepburn

Contact

If you are interested in sponsorship, marketing or else, please e-mail me.