Friday, October 21, 2011

Style: Caroline Issa


Caroline Issa, a Fashion Director of Tank magazine, always looks so comfortable with her clothes. She amazes me with her simple pieces, combined together into a fabulously comfortable and elegant outfits that fit her just perfectly. She’s definitely my style inspiration!
 Enjoy my fav Caroline Issa outfit picks!
{image source: 1. Magmoiselle; 2. StreetStrut; 3. Motilo; 4. Stockholm Street Style; 5. & 6. WeHeartIt
7., 8., 9. & 10. Moodboard}
Love,
Black&WhiteHeaven

~ 1 comments: ~

Unknown says:
at: October 22, 2011 at 12:20 AM said...

I love the blue dress she is wearing in the 3rd picture :) So pretty

+

About

‘’DANCE- as though no one is watching you. LOVE - as though you have never been hurt before. SING - as though no one can hear you. LIVE - as though heaven is on Earth.’’ - Audrey Hepburn

Contact

If you are interested in sponsorship, marketing or else, please e-mail me.