Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A little bit about men


Today, women all over the world have more choices than ever before. We have more and more intelligent, ambitious, trendy and yet not satisfied women. People say, I am all of the aforementioned. Over twenty years of my life, I spent staying true to my belief that love does exist. Love. Plus the perfect man. Well, almost perfect. I refused to believe differently.

In the meantime, I have witnessed plenty of first hand stories of married women, those not married, with or without children. Even divorced ones. In the meantime, they all, especially those close to me, warned me that I would be waiting a lifetime for such a love story that I had in my mind. But, I was willing to wait. Because, I knew what is it that I need, and must have. I analyzed and analyzed all those love stories, of women I mentioned. Mine, as well. All the time, up until the end of this Summer. Well, maybe it was even the Fall. Who cares?! In the process of my analyzing, I came out with a conclusion: I am such a modest girl. I have only one criteria, when it comes to men. All I am really looking for is a normal man. Since when this even became a criteria? Shouldn’t that be a given? I really have no idea. All I know, right now, is that love is a tyranny no women can escape from. Most of the time, I felt like Alice in Wonderland. How is it possible that there is no man out there, who will appreciate me and my honesty, loyalty and all the energy I add to the relationship?

I guess it is all so impossible, cause love, trust and simplicity took a nap, and I haven’t even noticed. Even though, I always knew that love is a weakness of the mind, I did truly believe that there is a man that would be worth having in my life.
However, I lost that race already. And, I know I am not the only one.  Smart, fun and confident women have always been a challenge for men. When they see such a woman, they turn into predators. They turn their game up a notch, and play to win her over. And, when they do, they realize they are not men enough to handle such a woman.

Today, it is extremely difficult to figure out where did I get all my energy to fight for my relationships in the past, and all that I now know does not exist. Men are men. One in a million is useful. Just like a spermatozoid. They are a mastered skill. I maybe should not say this, but they are all the same. They just have different faces, and some of them may occasionally act better than the other.

I no longer, try to believe that I can change a man. Or, that any man can be different that all the ones before. I do believe in myself, and walking through life in my own footsteps. Tomorrow may be different. Yesterday has its own story, but yesterday is gone.

Many women believe they need a man by their side to be their balance. I used to believe that, too. But, now I know that I need myself by my side to be my balance, and that among all the relationships out there, the most important is the one I have with myself.

And, who needs men at all…? Yes, men…those creatures that have problems communicating, throw their dirty socks all over the place…those that don’t like red color…Well, they do, but a woman should wear as they see it fit! Maybe, it’s the genetic code, which I do not understand, or something else… Either way, the best relationship I have ever had, is the one I have with myself.

Image source: WeHearttIt

~ 0 comments: ~

+

About

‘’DANCE- as though no one is watching you. LOVE - as though you have never been hurt before. SING - as though no one can hear you. LIVE - as though heaven is on Earth.’’ - Audrey Hepburn

Contact

If you are interested in sponsorship, marketing or else, please e-mail me.