Friday, December 2, 2011

In love with Falabella


Stella McCartney has been on my watch list for quite some time. Her work, over the past decade, amazes me over and over again. Right now, I am drooling over her Falabella bags…aren’t they just amazing?

And, how about this dress? Definitely on my wish list!

~ 5 comments: ~

Unknown says:
at: December 3, 2011 at 8:58 PM said...

Love Stella McCartney her style is so fab and chic.

Great blog and would love to follow each other if you like. Hope to hear from you soon.


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Unknown says:
at: December 5, 2011 at 6:07 AM said...

Hi again!!! Thx for visiting and following and of course following you back now. Let's keep in touch :)


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Unknown says:
at: December 5, 2011 at 6:07 AM said...

Hi again!!! Thx for visiting and following and of course following you back now. Let's keep in touch :)


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Sandra says:
at: December 12, 2011 at 11:26 PM said...

That dress is to amazing for words. I need it in my life.

Lauren says:
at: December 13, 2011 at 10:04 PM said...

I've been in love with that dress since I first laid eyes on it, it's stunning. The purses are equally so!

x Lauren
http://www.liliripe.com/

+

About

‘’DANCE- as though no one is watching you. LOVE - as though you have never been hurt before. SING - as though no one can hear you. LIVE - as though heaven is on Earth.’’ - Audrey Hepburn

Contact

If you are interested in sponsorship, marketing or else, please e-mail me.