Friday, December 16, 2011

Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2012



When I hear Oscar de la Renta, I think of glamour, elegance, feminine lines and the gorgeous wedding dress Carrie wore in the Sex and the City 1…even though Carrie got to pick the Vivienne Westwood wedding dress in that movie, my heart goes to the one made by Oscar! The Pre-Fall 2012 Collection by Oscar de la Renta is, as each one before… glamourous, elegant and feminine, and my favorite pieces are right below. What I like about this collection is the beautiful mix of color, which adds to the beauty of the collection and each of these pieces is to die for!

~ 0 comments: ~

+

About

‘’DANCE- as though no one is watching you. LOVE - as though you have never been hurt before. SING - as though no one can hear you. LIVE - as though heaven is on Earth.’’ - Audrey Hepburn

Contact

If you are interested in sponsorship, marketing or else, please e-mail me.