Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Style Inspiration: PINK





I am sick and tired of the dull, gray colors I’ve been seeing lately, and since the weather conditions and  Winter is something I have no influence over, all I can do is add some color to my outfits. Pink is my favorite color that always gets the job done, and brightens up my day. 

1. Beautifully elegant outfit! Pink wide-leg pants to die for, worn by the stylish Bee from Atlantic-Pacific.
2. Why not wear a pink poncho this Winter? Kelly Framel does, and it just looks fabulous!
3. Honor Pre-Fall 2012 Collection, just enough of pink!
4. Pink & Turquoise combination I can not resist! These amazing shoes you can get from Asos.
5. If you do not own a hot pink skirt, you need to go shopping! Pretty Shiny Sparkly combines hers with neutral colors, and looks like it has brightened her day as well. Check out the rest of the photos here.
6. Hot pink pants? Always a good choice!
7. Going to a party? Pink maxi dress should be your choice for a stunning look!
8. Another Pink & Turquoise combination I love! Simple, comfy and very stylish!
9. A vintage pink floral dress by Steffy’s Pros and Cons.
10. Even if you just add a pink scarf to your outfit, it can make your total look outstanding! Try it, it works!

What is your color choice to break out of the dull Winter colors?

~ 0 comments: ~

+

About

‘’DANCE- as though no one is watching you. LOVE - as though you have never been hurt before. SING - as though no one can hear you. LIVE - as though heaven is on Earth.’’ - Audrey Hepburn

Contact

If you are interested in sponsorship, marketing or else, please e-mail me.