Saturday, August 25, 2012

Puplum Skirt Love


When you have so little time for yourself {as I do lately!}, you feel absolutely amazing when you get to create something just for you. Peplum skirt from this beautiful navy and soft pink flower print material has been on my mind for quite some time. Unfortunately, I have been busy with Baby Heaven work, so there was no time to treat myself. Until yesterday! 

I managed to finish my skirt just in time to wear it out last night! I have to admit I love, love, love my skirt!  Soon, I will have something similar available at my shop, so make sure you stay tuned. 
{image: Black&WhiteHeaven Design}

~ 3 comments: ~

Dunja says:
at: August 25, 2012 at 6:24 PM said...

Suknja je i više nego odlična!

B & W Heaven says:
at: August 27, 2012 at 10:09 AM said...

Hvala puno, Dunja! I ja sam odusevljena, samo bih nju nosila ovih dana. :)

TheMumPreneur says:
at: August 31, 2012 at 1:11 PM said...

Odlicna!
Svaka cast!

La Kat

+

About

‘’DANCE- as though no one is watching you. LOVE - as though you have never been hurt before. SING - as though no one can hear you. LIVE - as though heaven is on Earth.’’ - Audrey Hepburn

Contact

If you are interested in sponsorship, marketing or else, please e-mail me.