Monday, July 18, 2011

Color of the day: PINK & ORANGE


Love.


 {All you need is love - johnlewis.com , Love script necklace - ylang23.com, Asos Satchel - asos.com, Sandals - costumenational.com, Halston heritage dress - my-wardrobe.com }

Love,
Black&WhiteHeaven

~ 4 comments: ~

Teresa says:
at: July 18, 2011 at 3:12 PM said...

this a really daring combination, but i think it looks so gorgeous and summer-ish! color blocking<3


happy Monday!
love,
http://www.trend-ish.com

B & W Heaven says:
at: July 18, 2011 at 10:02 PM said...

Thanks, Teresa! I am obsessed with this combination of colors...glad you like it, too!

Happy Monday:)

Angelina Evelyn says:
at: July 20, 2011 at 4:29 PM said...

Yes I do love them! Especially the black suit, white shirt and blue trousers... It's just smart and chic.

Love to discover your blog! Inspired me.. (since I'm a newbie...)
Angelina.

B & W Heaven says:
at: July 20, 2011 at 5:15 PM said...

I’m glad to hear that my blog is inspirational...I’m quite a newbie too;) Give me a link to your blog, I’d like to check it out!

xoxo,
Black&WhiteHeaven

+

About

‘’DANCE- as though no one is watching you. LOVE - as though you have never been hurt before. SING - as though no one can hear you. LIVE - as though heaven is on Earth.’’ - Audrey Hepburn

Contact

If you are interested in sponsorship, marketing or else, please e-mail me.