Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You gotta love Pucci!










Emilio Pucci Resort 2012 collection is as fabulous as it can be! I keep dreaming about the pink suit in the first photo above, and a little black lace dress...Amazing! Check the entire collection here!

Love,
Black&WhiteHeaven

~ 11 comments: ~

Madeleine Roberts says:
at: July 20, 2011 at 3:46 PM said...

I adore the Pucci Resort collection. The colors are phenomenal-love the minty green, electric blue and pink. I love the zebra print and the little salmon lace dress is amazing too. By far one of my favorite collections!
-Madeleine

Paige Ronchetti says:
at: July 20, 2011 at 5:15 PM said...

Historically, I haven't been a big fan of Pucci, but some of this stuff is very pretty!

Found you on IFB. <3

Paige @ Little Nostalgia says:
at: July 20, 2011 at 5:16 PM said...

And of course, I was signed in with the wrong Blogger account.

This one is my fashion blog!

Unknown says:
at: July 20, 2011 at 5:31 PM said...

Wow I found someone who love Emilio Pucci as much as me now! hehe, I've actually posted the same collection in my blog before, such an amazing collection!

ps thx for dropping by and commenting on my blog, I'm totally following your lovely blog now, pls do follow me too if you haven't already :)

much thx and luv
Erika
http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

Medge Beauvoir-Yellowlees says:
at: July 20, 2011 at 9:05 PM said...

Amaaazing collection!

PS: love your blog

-xx-

http://lesbeauxetlesbelles.blogspot.com/

Renee says:
at: July 21, 2011 at 6:23 AM said...

I love the colors! <3

Followed you, please follow me too? :)

xx
Renee
http://www.sugarstoned.com

Bow Tied Beauty says:
at: July 21, 2011 at 11:06 AM said...

Wow love the blog! :)

x

ashley marie wilson says:
at: July 21, 2011 at 4:44 PM said...

BEAUTIFUL blog! I love the images you post. Glad to be your newest follower! Thanks so much for stopping by the blog! I can't wait to continue seeing what you post!
Have a great day!

Ashley
www.laluceimagery.com (main website, shop & blog)

Hannah Hawkshaw says:
at: July 21, 2011 at 6:50 PM said...

Love the blog & am now following! Maybe you'd follow mine too? :)
Hannah.
http://hannahsfashionblogg.blogspot.com/

Unknown says:
at: July 21, 2011 at 7:41 PM said...

This is such a fun collection, I dig it!! That zebra blazer is stunning!

Thank you for commenting on my blog, and for following! Gotta love the stalkers ;)

Love,
Rachel

http://www.thefashionedition.co.uk/

Christina says:
at: August 13, 2011 at 12:31 AM said...

Loveeeeedd this collection!

+

About

‘’DANCE- as though no one is watching you. LOVE - as though you have never been hurt before. SING - as though no one can hear you. LIVE - as though heaven is on Earth.’’ - Audrey Hepburn

Contact

If you are interested in sponsorship, marketing or else, please e-mail me.