Friday, July 22, 2011

Fabulously Sass & Bide














I’ve been following Australian fashion scene a lot lately, and came across so many interesting and talented designers. My favorite of them all is a designer duo Sarah-Jane Clarke and Heidi Middleton, and their label Sass & Bide. The photos above are just a part of their Pre-Fall '11 collection Papa Sucre, which I love, love, love! I am so looking forward to the London Fashion Week this September, where they will showcase their  SS ’12 collection, and I am sure it will be as amazing as their previous ones.
{image source: Sass & Bide}

Love,
Black&WhiteHeaven

~ 1 comments: ~

Michelle Wan says:
at: July 22, 2011 at 12:58 PM said...

hey there nice blog and i like the layout :), check out my blog, follow me if u like it
http://mwanwan.blogspot.com
x

+

About

‘’DANCE- as though no one is watching you. LOVE - as though you have never been hurt before. SING - as though no one can hear you. LIVE - as though heaven is on Earth.’’ - Audrey Hepburn

Contact

If you are interested in sponsorship, marketing or else, please e-mail me.