Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday, we’re in Love...


 1. Stella McCartney is one of my favorite designers. I love everything she makes, but if you already read my previous post on little white dress, you’ll understand my obsession with white and why this white lace dress is on the top of my list today! Click here to see what else I adore from lovely Stella!

2. Messy hair, what’s not to love about it? Add a few fishtail braids, and you’ll get more compliments than when you just walk out of the hair salon! Trust me! If you still don’t know how to make those, visit this link for a step-by-step tutorial!

3. Easy, breezy, comfortable! Ralph Lauren that IS!

4. Oh, the beauty of Valentino dresses…I am speechless! Make sure you see his Spring/Summer 2012 beautiful creations!

5. Neon, neon, neon! It’s everywhere, so why not add some to your home, or office?! You can make those yourself, just get some spray paint, and a few vintage frames and go play with it!

~ 0 comments: ~

+

About

‘’DANCE- as though no one is watching you. LOVE - as though you have never been hurt before. SING - as though no one can hear you. LIVE - as though heaven is on Earth.’’ - Audrey Hepburn

Contact

If you are interested in sponsorship, marketing or else, please e-mail me.