Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Getting organized


I have to admit: I’ve been quite lazy, lately. And a bit disorganized, too. I blame the Summer for it…I truly do! However, Summer is almost over, and I better get serious about some stuff I have been planning to do for a while now…


#1: GET MYSELF THE CUTEST LITTLE PLANNER

Maybe the reason for me being so lazy lately is the fact that I have about 5 different planners I use {kill me, but I can’t explain why!}? In general, I was never big on planning, writing things down and such. Planners always served as a cute addition to my purse. I take pride in being able to memorize everything. But, now is the time to make it easier on myself; forget about memorizing and start writing my thoughts and drawing my inspirations down.

#2: FINISH MY HOME OFFICE

My entire apartment is pretty much my home office. I am loving it, but it is a bit small and it gets messy very quickly after a busy day. The goal  {and my biggest challenge!} is to try to organize it so that when I finish working, it is easy to tidy it up.


#3: LEARN HTML/CSS

You don’t have to tell me; I already know it is difficult. I spent the whole day today trying to gather as much resources as I can, to go further from the basics I have learned at times when I so desperately needed to beautify blog. Have you noticed the recent changes I made? 

All of you fashion bloggers out there, make sure you get to learn at least the basics of HTML/CSS! It will be worth it, trust me! For the basics, visit the IFB CSS for Beginners Guide Part One and Part Two

I cannot wait to be able to claim ‘a self-taught HTML/CSS expert’ title!

{images: 1/2/3/4/5}

~ 0 comments: ~

+

About

‘’DANCE- as though no one is watching you. LOVE - as though you have never been hurt before. SING - as though no one can hear you. LIVE - as though heaven is on Earth.’’ - Audrey Hepburn

Contact

If you are interested in sponsorship, marketing or else, please e-mail me.