Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lazy Sunday


What else can you do, when it’s above 35° C outside, but be lazy and keep on dreaming? That’s exactly what I have been doing all day long! These are just a few images that tickled my imagination, and triggered my daydreaming… and, I am ready for whatever tomorrow may bring. 

I already know that, after such a lazy and dreamy Sunday, my Monday is going to be all work and no play…and, I am looking forward to it! 



{images: 1/2/3/4}

How's your Sunday, ladies?

~ 2 comments: ~

Unknown says:
at: August 6, 2012 at 3:41 AM said...

Hot, lazy Sundays were made for lounging about in quiet quarters. <3 Such a luxury!

B & W Heaven says:
at: August 7, 2012 at 3:25 AM said...

I absolutely agree! :)

+

About

‘’DANCE- as though no one is watching you. LOVE - as though you have never been hurt before. SING - as though no one can hear you. LIVE - as though heaven is on Earth.’’ - Audrey Hepburn

Contact

If you are interested in sponsorship, marketing or else, please e-mail me.